Recipe By: Kimetha Wurster
- 8 Medjool dates
- 1 cup plain or vanilla milk alternative (So Delicious Coconut Milk Beverage works well)
- 1 ripe avocado
- ⅓ cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon caramel imitation flavoring or real vanilla extract
- Pit dates and cut into small pieces. Put in the bottom of a blender. Cover with the coconut milk let sit as long as possible (1 hour or so).
- Cut avocado and scrape out all the green goodness. Add cocoa and choice of flavoring and blend until smooth. Refrigerate for a couple hours.
- Fancy: Put in pastry bag and top cup cakes. Not Fancy: Take a spoon and put a spoonful on top of cupcake. Don't tell them and no one will know there is an avocado in there.