This recipe is courtesy of Manitoba Harvest. They produce and sell hemp seeds, hemp milk (Canada only), hemp oil, and hemp butter! Their facility is dedicated, so it is excellent for those with milk allergy and other food allergy concerns.
- ¾ cup shelled hemp seed (Hemp Hearts)
- 4 cups filtered water
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup, divided
- 4 teaspoons ground nutmeg
- To make the hemp milk, combine shelled hemp seeds and water in a blender.
- Blend on high for 2 minutes, until creamy and smooth.
- Fill 2 glasses with ice. Add 2 tablespoons of maple syrup and 2 teaspoons of nutmeg to each glass.
- Pour 2 cups of the hemp milk in each glass and stir well.