Thanks to viewer Andrea for emailing this great recipe for no bake chocolate peanut butter oatmeal cookies!
Photo courtesy of the Food Network
- 1-1/2 Cups of Sugar or Sugar Alternative
- ¼ Cup Oil
- ½ Cup Chocolate Soy or Rice Milk
- Dash of Salt
- ½ Cup Natural Peanut Butter
- 3 Cups Quick Oats (for a gluten-free option, use Certified Gluten-Free Oats)
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Bring sugar, oil, chocolate milk alternative, and salt to a boil.
- Add in peanut butter and vanilla. Boil for 1 more minute, remove from heat.
- Quickly stir in oats. Drop onto wax paper.
- Let cool and set. Enjoy!