This recipe for cherry delicious is a “sweet” entry in our March Recipe Madness Contest, created and submitted by Joy Deannk. To qualify, the recipe contains 8 ingredients or less, but includes Coconut Milk Beverage by So Delicious Dairy Free.
For more details about the recipe contest, see this post: http://www.godairyfree.org/news/march-recipe-madness-contest
Special Diet Notes & Options: Cherry Delicious Dessert
By ingredients, this recipe is dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, gluten-free, nut-free, peanut-free, soy-free, vegan, vegetarian, and generally top food allergy-friendly.
- 2 cups frozen organic dark tart cherries
- 1 cup So Delicious Dairy Free Unsweetened Coconut Milk Beverage
- ⅛ cup chia seeds
- 2 small organic bananas
- ½ cup finely shredded organic coconut
- Liquid stevia and vanilla to taste
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth
- Pour into a bowl and let the mixture rest for 15 minutes
- Spoon into serving dishes and serve