- 3 thick pork loin chops, cut down into bite sized pieces
- 1 white onion, chopped up
- 4 cloves of garlic, smashed (not diced)
- 2 green bell peppers, cut into thin long strips
- Onion salt, as desired (cover pork with)
- Ground Ginger, as desired (cover pork with)
- Italian Seasoning, 1/2 tsp (cover pork with)
- Any type of pasta will do, but I used spaghetti with my dish
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil for sauteeing veggies- to your discretion
1. Cut up all of your veggies and add onion & garlic to a frying pan with enough EVOO to cover the bottom. Cut up your peppers and put in a bowl off to the side. Chop up your pork loin chops into bite-sized pieces (I did it by slicing the pork loin diagonally into semi-thick strips, and then chopped those up into bite sized pieces so it cooks faster), add your spices and set aside. Start your pasta if you don’t have day-old pasta (start boiling water). If you have day-old pasta in a pot, cover it up and put on low heat so it heats up nicely.
2. Sautee the onion and garlic til translucent, add peppers and cook til they start to “wilt” a bit (not too much! You still want a little bit of crunch). Add the pork and cook til thoroughly cooked. You can also set it on a lower heat to let it simmer down a bit and cook on its own.
3. When both the pork & peppers mixture and the pasta are all ready to be served, serve in a bowl or a plate together and there you have it! Enjoy!