This recipe for peanut butter chocolate no-bake cookies is a “sweet” entry in our March Recipe Madness Contest, created and submitted by Maria Gentry. To qualify, the recipe contains 8 ingredients or less, but includes Almond Plus Protein Almond Milk by So Delicious Dairy Free.
Maria says, “These chocolate no-bake cookies are super easy to make and sooo yummy! They are also vegan and have extra protein with So Delicious Almond Plus Protein.”
For more details about the recipe contest, see this post: http://www.godairyfree.org/news/march-recipe-madness-contest
Special Diet Notes & Options: Peanut Butter Chocolate No-Bake Cookies
By ingredients, this recipe is dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, gluten-free,soy-free, vegan, and vegetarian.
For peanut and nut-free chocolate no-bake cookies, substitute sunflower seed butter for the peanut butter.
- ½ cup coconut oil
- 2 cups sugar
- ½ cup So Delicious Dairy Free Original Almond Plus Almond Milk
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- 3½ cups quick-cooking oats (use certified gluten-free, if needed)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- Add the first 4 ingredients into a 4-quart saucepan.
- Bring to a rolling boil and hold for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in the next 3 ingredients and drop by tablespoons onto wax paper.
- Let cool until set. Enjoy!