Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream Cup
This pumpkin pie ice cream was a Runner-Up Recipe from the Galaxy Foods Dairy-Free Ice Cream Contest. The entrants used Galaxy’s vegan cream cheese alternative to create a vegan ice cream recipe.
This recipe was created by Brad Wolff.
Pumpkin Pie Vegan Ice Cream Cup
The recipe takes just 10 minutes to prepare, but allow for several hours of chilling time!
- Put the oil, xanthan, lecithin, and spice in a small bowl and whisk until the xanthan is dissolved.
- Pour the coconut milk into a blender along with the cream cheese alternative, pumpkin, and agave.
- Blend on high 30 seconds
- With blender still running on high, slowly pour the oil mixture into the blender
- Continue to blend until all ingredients are thoroughly blended
- Set blender container in a refrigerator to cool for 2 hours
- Pour into ice cream maker and follow manufacturer’s directions
- Serve immediately or pack into a freezer container and freeze for several hours
- To serve, scoop ice cream into small bowls and level the tops
- Top with vegan whipped cream, preferably coconut based
- Crumble a graham cracker over each one
Copyright Fleming Marrs Inc. ~ www.GoDairyFree.org
Tagged egg--free, gluten-free, nut-free, peanut-free, summer, vegan, vegetarian