You can pick up Nanny’s products in stores (ie Whole Foods) or direct from their website.
Yield: 10 servings
- 8 medium potatoes, boiled and cooled
- 6 hard boiled eggs, cooled and peeled
- 1 large can sliced black olives, drained
- 1 small jar sun-dried tomatoes, drained
- 1 small can corn, drained
- 1 jar roasted red peppers, drained
- 1 13.75 oz. can artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- I 14-16 oz. can black beans, drained
- 1/2 cup Nanny’s Jamaican Kitchen BBQ & Dipping Sauce
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1-2 T. Dijon mustard
- 1 T salt
Cut cooked potatoes into bite-sized chunks. Add to large bowl with eggs, olives, tomatoes, corn, red peppers, artichoke hearts, and black beans.
Mix Nanny’s Jamaican Kitchen BBQ & Dipping Sauce, mayonnaise, Dijon and salt; gently fold into potato mixture.
Cover and chill at least one hour before serving.