Wheat Berry and White Bean Salad
- 1 cup cooked Bob’s Red Mill Wheat Berries (any variety)
- 1 cup cooked white or navy beans
- ½ cup green onion, chopped
- ½ cup celery, sliced
- ½ cup tomato, diced
- ½ cup olive oil or canola oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon or lime juice (fresh)
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon honey mustard
- 2 tablespoons minced shallot
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Mix the vinaigrette by combining all the ingredients with a whisk or in a blender.
- Add the salad ingredients and mix well.
- Let chill overnight or for several hours to let the flavors blend.
- Served chilled on a bed of leaf lettuce.