This recipe comes form Mike Eberhart, the author of the popular cookbook, “Gluten-Free & Wheat-Free Gourmet Desserts.”
- 1 6-Ounce Can Tomato Paste
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- ½ Cup Water
- 3 Tablespoons Garlic Powder
- 2 Tablespoons Dried Oregano
- 1 Tablespoon Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- ¼ Teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- ½ Teaspoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- In medium sized bowl, add tomato paste, olive oil and water; stir.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir.
- Ideally, you should allow the sauce to sit at room temperature for thirty minutes for flavors to develop from the herbs.