Sweet Orange-Ginger Acorn Squash Rings
- 2 acorn squash
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup orange marmalade (I used Smucker’s All Fruit – yum!)
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Slice top and bottom from each squash and discard ends. Carefully slice each acorn squash into four rings, making eight rings in all.
- Spray a large cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Lay rings on cookie sheet and bake for 15 minutes.
- Combine maple syrup, marmalade and ginger in a small bowl.
- Remove squash rings from oven and brush with maple syrup mixture. Return to oven and bake for another 15 minutes. Remove from oven and brush with glaze once again. Bake for 10 minutes, or until tender.