I discovered this Broccoli in Maple Walnut Vinaigrette from Shady Maple Farms, it is very simple and delicious…
Special Diet Notes: Broccoli in Maple Walnut Vinaigrette
By ingredients, this recipe is dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, peanut-free, gluten-free, soy-free, vegan, plant-based, and vegetarian.
- 1 large bunch broccoli
- 2 tablespoon/25 mL red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoonp/25 mL pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon/5 mL Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoon/25 mL walnut oil
- ¼ cup/50 mL chopped walnuts
- Wash the broccoli and cut into florets.
- Cook until tender-crisp in boiling, salted water.
- Meanwhile, whisk together the vinegar, maple syrup, and mustard.
- Gradually whisk in the walnut oil.
- Place the cooked broccoli in a shallow serving dish.
- Pour the vinaigrette over the broccoli and sprinkle with walnuts. Serve immediately.
- This attractive dish works equally well with Brussels sprouts or cauliflower.