This recipe was altered from Razzle Dazzle’s Thanksgiving selections.
- 7 medium russet potatoes
- 1/3 cup vegetable broth
- 2/3 cup water
- 2 cups chopped onions
- 4 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1/3 cup unsweetened soymilk or oat milk (not gluten-free)
- 5 pressed garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon dairy-free margarine
- 2 teaspoons of rosemary
- Boil potatoes and onions in a large saucepan for 15-20 minutes covered with water and vegetable broth, or until potatoes soft.
- Drain potatoes and onions. Mash. Lightly heat soymilk, but do not boil.
- Add soymilk, nutritional yeast, pressed garlic, butter, rosemary, salt and pepper.
- Mix together.