With several over-ripe bananas to contend with, the Sarah of the No Whey, Mama blog started getting a little creative and whipped up these banana fritters!
Special Diet Notes: Banana Fritters
By ingredients, this recipe is dairy-free / non-dairy, nut-free, peanut-free, soy-free, and vegetarian.
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons flour
- salt, optional
- cinnamon and sugar mix, optional
- Mix ingredients together and drop by the spoonful into/onto a hot, greased skillet or griddle.
- Cook until browned on the first side, then flip and cook until browned. Make the fritters small, or they'll fall apart.
- Dust with cinnamon sugar or confectioner's sugar.
- Makes about 10 baby cakes.