This English Muffin & Apple Stackers recipe is another fantastic find on AllRecipes.com. This recipe will serve 8 little ones as a snack, or 4 as a light meal.
Special Diet Notes: English Muffin & Apple Stackers
By ingredients, this recipe is dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, soy-free, vegan, plant-based, and vegetarian.
For nut-free: swap in your favorite seed butter.
- ½ cup peanut or almond butter
- 4 English muffins, split and toasted
- 1 red apple, cored and sliced
- ¼ cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons dairy free, non-hydrogenated margarine (such as Earth Balance)
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Spread 1 Tablespoon of peanut / nut butter onto each English muffin half.
- Top each muffin half with a few apple slices.
- In the microwave, melt the brown sugar, margarine and cinnamon together.
- Check often and stir frequently until smooth.
- Drizzle the cinnamon mixture over apple slices and serve.