Seedy “Raw” Snack Squares
- 2 Cups Shelled Hemp Seed
- 4 Bananas
- 2 Cups Flax seed (soak for 1 hour in water)
- 1-1/2 Cups Pumpkin Seeds
- 1-1/2 Cups Sunflower Seeds
- 1-1/2 Cups Raisins
- ½ Cup Dried Apricots (diced)
- In a food processor, blend the bananas.
- In a separate bowl, mix together all other ingredients.
- Add mixture to the bananas and process until well mixed.
- Scoop mix onto wax paper sheets on a dehydrator tray.
- Spread the mixture to ½-inch thick.
- Dehydrate at 100F until firm.
- Takes about 24-48 hours.
- Cut into squares and enjoy!