Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
This recipe was posted by Jackie at The Vegan Diet. Visit her blog to view even more recipes for pumpkin seeds and beyond!
- 2 cups raw pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup Vegan margarine, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- Place pumpkin seeds on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Mix together marg and Tabasco sauce and drizzle over the seeds.
- Combine spices and sprinkle over the coated seeds. Toss well to coat.
- Bake at 300F/150C degrees 35-45 minutes until golden brown and crisp, stirring seeds once halfway through baking.
- Store in airtight container.
Copyright Fleming Marrs Inc. ~ www.GoDairyFree.org
Tagged autumn, egg--free, food allergy-friendly, gluten free, grain-free, Halloween, nut-free, peanut-free, soy-free, vegan, vegetarian