Vegan Blueberry Cupcakes
This vegan blueberry cupcakes recipe is a “dessert” entry in the So Delicious Dairy Free 3-Course Recipe Contest
, submitted by reader Savannah Ziegler. To replace the eggs, she uses Blueberry Cultured Coconut Milk (yogurt) from So Delicious.
Savannah uses a few drops of blue food dye to send the blueberry message home. For a natural food dye option, try India Tree.
For more details and to enter the recipe contest, see this post: http://www.godairyfree.org/news/so-delicious-dairy-free-3-course-recipe-contest
Special Diet Notes & Options: Vegan Blueberry Cupcakes
By ingredients, this recipe for vegan blueberry cupcakes is dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, peanut-free, soy-free, vegan, and vegetarian.
For tree nut-free and dairy-free one pot creamy pasta, So Delicious offers Coconut Milk Beverage that can be used in place of the AlmondMilk.
This recipe was submitted by Savannah Ziegler, as an entry in the Go Dairy Free / So Delicious Dairy Free 3-Course Recipe Contest.
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Line cupcake pan with 12 liners, or spray cupcake pan with Pam.
- Mix all of the dry ingredients together in a small bowl.
- In a separate bowl mix together all the wet ingredients.
- Combine all ingredients together and try to not over mix.
- Pour mixture into cupcake pan and bake 22 minutes.
- Top off with frosting – optional to use blue food coloring.
Copyright Fleming Marrs Inc. ~ www.GoDairyFree.org
If you liked this post, please share it …
Tagged celebrations, egg-free, peanut-free, soy-free, vegan, vegetarian