Vegan Cajun Coleslaw Salad
- ¼ Cup Mayonnaise (I used MindfulMayo – a vegan mayo from Earth Balance)
- ½ Tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar or Lemon Juice
- ½ teaspoon Cajun Seasoning, or more to taste
- ½ Teaspoon Sugar or Dash of Pure Stevia Extract
- 1 Head Romaine, washed and torn into bite-sized pieces
- 2 Cups Coleslaw Mix
- 1 Medium Tomato, diced
- ⅓ Cup Sliced Olives
- 1 Green Onion, minced
- Whisk together the mayo, vinegar or lemon juice, seasoning and sweetener in a small bowl.
- In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
- Drizzle on the dressing, and stir to coat.