Updated 2021! Cinnabon has become a staple in malls across America, but according to the company, they have very little to offer dairy-free customers. Their dough contains whey and their frosting is made with cream cheese and whey. They also fail to offer any type of dairy-free milk alternative for their coffee drinks. So dairy-free and vegan customers are limited to black coffee and other basic beverages when they visit this chain. The frozen lemonades might be an option at Cinnabon, but that’s as fancy as it gets!
I only include Cinnabon in our Fast Food listings because we get so many reader inquiries about this chain.
But you can get your cinnamon roll fix in other ways. Look to see if there is a Cinnaholic in your local area. They’re a completely dairy-free and vegan cinnamon roll chain. Or you can bake you won at home! It’s much easier than you might think, and the results are so deliciously fresh. Here are some recipes to get you started.
- Double the Cinnamon Rolls (my favorite recipe!)
- Birthday Cake Cinnamon Rolls (perfect for celebrations)
- Cinnamon Buns for a Crowd (a big batch recipe)
- Cinnamon Bun Bread (gluten-free optional)
More Details from Cinnabon
Allergen Disclaimer: Cinnabon products may contain milk, eggs, wheat, soy, peanuts, pecans and other nuts.
Restaurant Website: www.cinnabon.com
* The above information was supplied by the corresponding restaurant via their website, customer service, or other published nutritional information. Ingredients and menu offerings are constantly changing in the food service industry, and can be subject to interpretation. For this reason, Go Dairy Free does not guarantee nor take responsibility for the accuracy of this information. If severe allergies or intolerances are a concern, contact the restaurant directly before purchasing or consuming one of their products. Cross-contamination of potential food allergens should always be considered a possibility in a fast food restaurant.
Last Updated: February 9, 2021