They’re known for “Butterburgers” and frozen custard, so their menu is pretty dairy heavy. But Culver’s does have a handful of dairy-free meals, and they can actually make your “Butterburger” sans butter! They also offer Udi’s buns, so you can customize some dairy-free and gluten-free items.
No Dairy (Milk-Based) Ingredients at Culver’s (see disclaimer below)
- Chicken – Buffalo Chicken Tenders, Original Chicken Tenders
- Sandwiches – Beef Pot Roast Sandwich
- Soup – George’s Chili, Chicken Noodle Soup, Vegetable Beef Soup, Stuffed Green Pepper Soup
- Dinners – Butterfly Jumbo Shrimp
- Kids – Buffalo Chicken Tenders, Original Chicken Tenders, Applesauce
- Sides – Crinkle Cut Fries, Coleslaw, Dinner Roll, Steamed Broccoli, Applesauce
Components to Help Customize Your Order
- Bread – Udi’s Gluten-Free Bun, Hamburger Bun (see Allergen Note below)
- Condiments – Bacon, BBQ Sauce, Honey Mustard Dressing, Horseradish Sauce, Ketchup, Mayonnaise Packet, Picante Sauce (mild and medium), Shrimp Cocktail Sauce, Spicy Brown Mustard, Steak Sauce,
Sweet & Sour Dipping Sauce, Tartar Sauce, Yellow Mustard
- Salad Dressings – French Dressing, Honey Mustard Dressing, Raspberry Vinaigrette Dressing, Sesame Ginger Dressing
Other Allergen Notes
- Many of their Sundae Toppings are dairy-free, including the Brownie Pieces, but the sundaes themselves are made with dairy ice cream.
- According to Culver’s, the Hamburger Bun can be ordered without butter and not toasted. They do not contain milk, but there is cross-contact with butter on the toaster and grill.
More Details from Culver’s
Allergen Disclaimer from Culver’s: Culver’s restaurants contain common allergens and our dishes are prepared to order; however, normal kitchen operations involve shared cooking and preparation areas and we cannot guarantee any menu item will be free of allergens. Items cooked in the fryers may come into contact with egg, milk, wheat/gluten, soy, fish and shrimp. Culver’s ground beef is 100% beef, and it is cooked on a grill with bread. Breads and buns are baked in facilities that handle sesame seeds. Common allergens are present in custard toppings and cross-contact with other allergens may occur in the custard preparation and mixing area.
Restaurant Website: www.culvers.com
Allergen Information: www.culvers.com/menu-and-nutrition/allergen-grid
Last Updated: January 31, 2020