Many of their sandwiches come with cheese. But you can custom order a dairy-free sandwich by omitting the cheese and using the lists below. The list below is for the U.S. restaurants, but we’ve included a link to the Canada allergen information further down in this post.
No Dairy (Milk-Based) Ingredients (see disclaimer below)
- Limited Time Sandwiches – Crispy Fish Sandwich (see Allergen Notes), Brisket Bacon Beef (no cheese), Bacon Beef (no cheese)
- Signature Sandwiches – Loaded Italian (no cheese), Reuben (no cheese)
- Roast Beef Sandwiches – Classic Roast Beef, Double Roast Beef, Half Pound Roast Beef, Classic French Dip (no cheese, Half Pound French Dip (no cheese), Fire-Roasted Philly (no cheese), Arby-Q, Super Roast Beef
- Turkey Sandwiches – Roast Turkey & Swiss Wrap (no cheese), Grand Turkey Club (no cheese)
- Sliders – Pizza (no cheese), Turkey (no cheese), Roast Beef (no cheese), Ham (no cheese), Roast Beef Jalapeno (no cheese), Chicken Tender (no cheese; see Allergen Notes)
- Chicken – Chicken Tenders (see Allergen Notes)
- Salads – Crispy Chicken Chophouse Farm Salad (no cheese; see Allergen Notes), Roast Turkey Chophouse Farm Salad (no cheese), Side Salad (no cheese)
- Sides – Curly Fries (see Allergen Notes), Homestyle Fries (see Allergen Notes), Potato Cakes (see Allergen Note below), Tree Top Applesauce
- Sauces – Arby’s Sauce, Bronco Berry Sauce, Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce, Horsey Sauce, Ketchup, Marinara Sauce (not Robust), Spicy Three Pepper Sauce, Tangy Barbeque Sauce
- Salad Dressings – Balsamic Vinaigrette, Dijon Honey Mustard, Light Italian, Red Wine Vinaigrette
- Breakfast – Breakfast Bacon, French Toast Sticks (see Allergen Notes)
- Dessert – Apple Turnover, Cherry Turnover (In Canada, the turnovers contain milk)
Components to Help Customize Your Order
- Meat – Arby-Q, Corned Beef, Crispy Fish Fillet (see Allergen Notes), Genoa Salami, Gyro Meat, Pepper Bacon, Pepperoni, Petit Fillet Steak, Pit Smoked Ham, Roast Beef, Roast Turkey, Smoked Brisket
- Bread – Ciabatta Bread, Hearty Grain Wrap, Honey Wheat Bread, Marble Rye Bread, Onion Roll, Sesame Seed Bun, Sourdough Breakfast Bread, Split Top Bun, Star Cut Bun, Sub Roll
- Sandwich Sauces & Seasonings – Au Jus, Bronco Berry Sauce, Dijon Honey Mustard Sandwich Sauce, Gyro Seasoning (not the sauce), Italian Seasoning, Marinara Sauce (not Robust), Mayonnaise, Red Ranch Sauce, Roasted Garlic Aioli, Smoky Q Sauce, Spicy Brown Honey Mustard Sauce, Tartar Sauce, Thousand Island Spread
- Other Sandwich Toppings – Banana Peppers, Dill Pickle Slices, Jalapeno Peppers, Peppers & Onions, Red & Yellow Peppers, Sauerkraut
Other Allergen Notes
- Arby’s states that a common fryer is used, so there is potential allergen cross-contamination with the fried items. They use soybean oil and canola oil for their fry oil.
- Some of the breads and proteins do unexpectedly contain milk, like the flatbread, sausage patty, and eggs. So do use some caution in ordering. It isn’t always as simple as no cheese! Use the above lists for guidance and then verify before ordering.
- Many of the menu items are different in Canada and are even sourced differently. See the Canadian allergen link for Arby’s below.
More Details from Arby’s
Allergen Disclaimer from Arby’s: Variations may occur due to differences in suppliers, ingredient substitutions, recipe revisions, product assembly at the restaurant level, and/or season of the year. Certain menu items may not be available at all locations. Federal regulations have identified 8 major food allergens: milk, eggs, wheat, soybeans, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, and crustacean shellfish. For your convenience, menu items and ingredients that contain these major allergens have been indicated. Foods cooked in common oil have also been indicated as possible allergens.
Restaurant Website: www.arbys.com
Allergen Information for the United States: cds.arbys.com/pdfs/nutrition/Arbys_Nutritional__Allergen_Info_JULY5.pdf
Allergen Information for Canada: cds.arbys.ca/pdfs/nutrition/Canada_Nutrition.pdf
*The above information was supplied by the corresponding restaurant via their website, customer service, or other published nutritional information. Ingredients and menu offerings are constantly changing in the food service industry, and can be subject to interpretation. For this reason, Go Dairy Free does not guarantee nor take responsibility for the accuracy of this information. If severe allergies or intolerances are a concern, contact the restaurant directly before purchasing or consuming one of their products. Cross-contamination of potential food allergens should always be considered a possibility in a fast food restaurant.
Last Updated: January 4, 2020
Average Reader Review
Rate Your Dairy-Free Experience with this Restaurant
What Others Are Saying ...
When was your page last updated bc they have changed their allergen menu and its shows all sandwiches classic roast beef no cheese with dairy. Can you help me make sense of this?
Response from Go Dairy Free
I helped Chelsea via email. Our list above is correct. She realized she was getting that information from a blog that doesn’t do updates and was linking to an old allergen menu. We update whenever changes are known, or annually, whichever comes first. There is a last updated date at the bottom of each of our fast food listings for reference. Enjoy!
Follow the Arby’s info
The turnovers Apple and cherry contain milk according to the Arby’s allergen info page!
Response from Go Dairy Free
No they don’t. We’ve triple-checked both the ingredient info and the allergen chary – no milk. Not sure where you are seeing this.
Separate your food
I have deadly allergies. To the top 8. Meanwhile you separate nothing. And don’t accommodate for your guest.