Arby’s Canadian offerings do vary a bit by location, so one or two of these items may not be available when you are staring up at that menu board.
No Dairy (Milk) Ingredients (use caution due to cross-contamination potential):
- Roast Beef Sandwiches – Regular Roast Beef, Medium Roast Beef, Large Roast Beef, Great Canadian, Junior Roast Beef Sandwich, and Junior Beef Deluxe
- Market Fresh® Sandwiches – Ultimate BLT Sandwich
- Sauces – Barbeque Dippit, Honey Mustard Dippit, Marinara, and Bronco Berry
- Salad Dressings – Italian and French
- Dessert – Apple and Blueberry Turnovers (with or without icing)
No Dairy Ingredients, but Fried in Common Oil with Dairy-Containing Menu Items:
- Chicken – Crispy Chicken Sandwich and Chicken Tenders
- Sides – Curly Fries, Homestyle Fries, and Onion Rings
Restaurant Website: www.arbys.ca
Allergen & Nutrition Information: http://cds.arbys.ca/pdfs/nutrition/Canada_Nutrition_July_2014.pdf
*The above information was supplied by the corresponding restaurant via their website, customer service, or other published nutritional information. Ingredients and menu offerings are constantly changing in the food service industry, and can be subject to interpretation. For this reason, Go Dairy Free does not guarantee nor take responsibility for the accuracy of this information. If severe allergies or intolerances are a concern, contact the restaurant directly before purchasing or consuming one of their products. Cross-contamination of potential food allergens should always be considered a possibility in a fast food restaurant.
Last Updated: August 10, 2015