Updated 2017! Blimpie is an American sub chain that enjoyed its heyday in the early 2000’s. But they still have several hundred restaurants across the U.S. Some are stand-alone locations while others are located inside businesses, like convenience stores.
No Dairy (Milk-Based) Ingredients (see disclaimer below)
- Subs/Wraps – BLT, Seafood, Tuna, Turkey & Avocado
- Breads – Ciabatta, Honey Oat, Pretzel, White Italian, Whole Grain Wheat
- Tortillas – Salsa, Spinach, Traditional Flour
- Meats – Bacon, Buffalo Chicken, Capicola, Corned Beef, Grilled Chicken Strips, Ham, Pastrami, Pepperoni, Philly Steak & Onion, Prosciuttini, Roast Beef, Salami, Tuna, Turkey
- Condiments – Blimpie Special Sauce, Chipotle Mayonnaise, Frank’s RedHot Hot Sauce, Mayonnaise, Oil Blend, Red Wine Vinegar, Spicy Brown Mustard, Samurai Sam’s Teriyaki Sauce, Yellow Mustard
- Salads – Cole Slaw, Macaroni, Potato
- Salad Dressings – Creamy Italian, Light Italian, Thousand Island
- Soups – Beef Stew, Grande Chili with Bean & Beef
- Breakfast – Plain Bluffin
Other Allergen Notes: Their are a few dairy-containing surprises, like the Veggie Patty and Au Jus, so use caution. Blimpie doesn’t offer gluten-free bread at this time, but gluten-free diners can order the subs as salads. At last check, all of their salad dressings and dairy-free meats were gluten free (the Meatballs contain both dairy and gluten).
More Details from Blimpie
Allergen Disclaimer from Blimpie: We did not note a specific allergen disclaimer from Blimpie, but like all restaurants, potential allergen cross-contamination is possible. Check with the staff to be sure they can safely accommodate your needs.
Restaurant Website: www.blimpie.com
Allergen Information: www.blimpie.com/assets/BlimpieAllergensChart.pdf
Last Updated: November 26, 2017