Since all Domino’s pizzas come with cheese, special ordering is a must if you want a dairy-free pizza. So we have included the crusts and sauces that will work in the lists below.
Sorry, all pastas and sandwiches contain dairy! And of course, order that pizza with no cheese!
No Dairy (Milk) Ingredients (use caution due to cross-contamination potential):
- Crusts – Gluten-Free Crust, Thin Crust
- Sauces – Pizza, BBQ
- Toppings – Anchovies, Bacon, Boneless Chicken, Banana Peppers, Beef, Black Olives, Garlic, Garlic & Herb Shake-on, Green Chile Peppers, Green Olives, Green Peppers, Ham, Italian Sausage, Jalapeno Peppers, Mushrooms, Onions, Pepperoni, Philly Meat, Pineapple, and Tomatoes
- Chicken – Plain Chicken Wings, Hot Chicken Wings, Barbecue Chicken Wings, Sweet Mango Habenero Chicken Wings
- Salad Dressings – Golden Italian, Light Italian, Fat-Free Raspberry
- Dipping Sauces – Garlic, Hot, Italian, Marinara, Sweet Icing, Kicker Hot Dipping Cup, Sweet Mango Habanero, WIng Sauces
Special Order (use caution due to cross-contamination potential):
- Salads – Garden (hold the cheese and croutons)
Restaurant Website: www.dominos.com
Allergen and Ingredient Information: https://www.dominos.com/en/pages/content/nutritional/allergen-info.jsp
*The above information was supplied by the corresponding restaurant via their website, customer service, or other published nutritional information. Ingredients and menu offerings are constantly changing in the food service industry, and can be subject to interpretation. For this reason, Go Dairy Free does not guarantee nor take responsibility for the accuracy of this information. If severe allergies or intolerances are a concern, contact the restaurant directly before purchasing or consuming one of their products. Cross-contamination of potential food allergens should always be considered a possibility in a fast food restaurant.
Last Updated: January 9, 2016