Updated 2018! Domino’s Pizza is one of the largest pizza chains with thousands of locations worldwide. They rebranded to just Domino’s several years ago since they now offer much more than pizza. Domino’s is based in the U.S., where the majority of their shops are located. For that reason, the list below covers the United States. However, we’ve also included allergen information and links for Canada and Australia in this post. They do have some different offerings!
No Dairy (Milk-Based) Ingredients (see disclaimer below)
- Pizza Crusts – Gluten-Free Crust, Thin Crust
- Pizza Sauces – BBQ Sauce (Brown & Red), Pizza (Plain & Robust Tomato), Sweet Mango Habanero
- Meat Toppings – Anchovies, Bacon, BBQ Chicken, Beef, Ham, Italian Sausage, Pepperoni, Philly Meat, Salami
- Other Toppings – Banana Peppers, Black Olives, Crushed Red Pepper, Garlic, Garlic & Herb Shake-on, Green Chile Peppers, Green Peppers, Green Olives, Jalapeno Peppers, Mushrooms, Onions, Oregano Blend Shake-on, Pepperoncini, Pineapple, Roasted Red Peppers, Spinach, Tomatoes
- Chicken Wings – Boneless, Barbeque, Hot, Mild, Plain, Sweet Mango Habenero
- Salad Dressings – Balsamic, Fat-Free Raspberry, Italian, Lite Balsamic, Kraft Catalina
- Dipping Sauces – BBQ, Garlic, Kicker Hot, Marinara, Sweet Mango Habanero, Wing Sauces (Fire, Hot & Mild)
- Miscellaneous – Corn Meal, Phase Oil (Butter Flavored Oil), Sandwich Bread
Other Allergen Notes: Domino’s hasn’t introduced a dairy-free cheese alternative yet, so ordering cheese-free is a must. Some dairy surprises include their Grilled Chicken (but the BBQ is dairy free) and several of their crusts (stick with the ones above). As with any restaurant, potential allergen cross contamination is a concern, and locations can vary. If needed, make sure the staff can accommodate your needs before ordering. A lot of cheese and wheat flies in those kitchens!
Australia: in 2018, Domino’s Australia reportedly added vegan cheesy garlic bread to their nationwide menu with Follow Your Heart dairy-free cheese. They also offer a range of vegan pizza options.
More Details from Domino’s Pizza
Allergen Disclaimer from Domino’s Pizza: Domino’s pizza made with a Gluten Free Crust is prepared in a common kitchen with the risk of gluten exposure. Therefore, Domino’s DOES NOT recommend this pizza for customers with celiac disease. Customers with gluten sensitivities should exercise judgment in consuming this pizza. Domino’s menu items are prepared in stores using a common kitchen. As a result there may be cross contact between allergens. Customers with an allergen concern should exercise judgement in consuming Domino’s menu items.
Restaurant Website: www.dominos.com
Allergen Information for the United States: www.dominos.com/en/pages/content/nutritional/nutrition.jsp
Allergen Information for Canada: www.dominos.ca/assets/build/market/CA/_en/pdf/Canadian-Nutrition-Guide-Final-Secure.pdf
*The above information was supplied by the corresponding restaurant via their website, customer service, or other published nutritional information. Ingredients and menu offerings are constantly changing in the food service industry, and can be subject to interpretation. For this reason, Go Dairy Free does not guarantee nor take responsibility for the accuracy of this information. If severe allergies or intolerances are a concern, contact the restaurant directly before purchasing or consuming one of their products. Cross-contamination of potential food allergens should always be considered a possibility in a fast food restaurant.
Last Updated: August 4, 2018