Harvey’s is a tricky one, as some of the breads and meats contain dairy and some do not. Luckily, according to the Harvey’s allergen chart there are still quite a few non-dairy items to choose from.
No Dairy (Milk) Ingredients (use caution due to cross-contamination potential):
- Burgers – Original Bun or Multigrain Bun and Harvey’s Angus Burger with bun or by itself
- Chicken – Grilled Chicken Sandwiches (including BLT) with Whole Wheat Bun and Chicken Strips
- Other Sandwiches – Veggie Burger (by itself / just the patty)with Whole Wheat Bun and Hot Dog (with bun or on its own), Fish Sandwich
- Sandwich Toppings / Garnishes (not sauces, see below) – All but Cheese
- Dipping Sauces – Honey Mustard, Barbecue, Plum, and Sweet ‘N Sour
- Salads – Grilled Chicken Salads (including BLT)
- Salad Dressings – Peppercorn Ranch, Lite Italian Dressing, Asian Sesame Dressing, and Balsamic Viniagrette Dressing
- Sides – Apple Sauce, Fries, Onion Rings, Frings, Side Garden Salad, and Gravy
- Breakfast – Eggs, Bacon, and Homefries
Restaurant Website: www.harveys.ca
Allergen Information: http://www.harveys.ca/eng/allergy.php
*The above information was supplied by the corresponding restaurant via their website, customer service, or other published nutritional information. Ingredients and menu offerings are constantly changing in the food service industry, and can be subject to interpretation. For this reason, Go Dairy Free does not guarantee nor take responsibility for the accuracy of this information. If severe allergies or intolerances are a concern, contact the restaurant directly before purchasing or consuming one of their products. Cross-contamination of potential food allergens should always be considered a possibility in a fast food restaurant.
Last Updated: January 9, 2016