Updated 2018! KFC (formerly known and still referred to at times as Kentucky Fried Chicken) is the world’s second-largest restaurant chain by sales (after McDonald’s). They have nearly 20,000 locations globally. And they have a ton of menu items made without dairy! The list below is for the U.S. locations, but we have included links to allergen charts for Canada, the U.K., and Australia further down in this post.
No Dairy (Milk-Based) Ingredients (see disclaimer below)
- Chicken – Extra Crispy Chicken, Kentucky Grilled Chicken, Spicy Crispy Chicken, Nashville Hot Extra Crispy Chicken, Nashville Hot Kentucky Grilled Chicken, Nashville Hot Spicy Crispy Chicken, Georgia Gold Extra Crispy Chicken, Georgia Gold Kentucky Grilled Chicken, Georgia Gold Spicy Crispy Chicken, Smoky Mountain BBQ Extra Crispy Chicken, Smoky Mountain BBQ Kentucky Grilled Chicken, Smoky Mountain BBQ Spicy Crispy Chicken, Extra Crispy Tenders, Georgia Gold Extra Crispy Tenders, Nashville Hot Extra Crispy Tenders, Smoky Mountain BBQ Extra Crispy Tenders, Fiery Buffalo Hot Wings, Georgia Gold Hot Wings, HBBQ Hot Wings, Hot Wings, Nashville Hot Hot Wings, Smoky Mountain BBQ Hot Wings
- Sandwiches – Chicken Littles, Colonel’s Crispy Sandwich, Georgia Gold Chicken Littles, Georgia Gold Sandwich, Nashville Hot Chicken Littles, Nashville Hot Sandwich, Smoky Mountain BBQ Chicken Littles, Smoky Mountain BBQ Sandwich
- Go Cups – Chicken Littles, Extra Crispy Tenders, Hot Wings, HBBQ Hot Wings, Fiery Buffalo Hot Wings
- Sides – BBQ Baked Beans, Green Beans, Potato Wedges, Corn on the Cob, Cole Slaw, Sweet Kernel Corn, Macaroni Salad, Potato Salad
- Salads – House Side Salad (w/out dressing or croutons)
- Salad Dressings – Marzetti Light Italian Dressing
- Sauces and Condiments – Finger Lickin’ Good Dipping Sauce, Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce, Summertime BBQ Dipping Sauce, Sweet n Tangy Dipping Sauce, Grape Jelly, Honey Sauce, Ketchup, Strawberry Jam
- Dessert – Apple Turnover, Musselman’s Applesauce
Other Allergen Notes: It isn’t noted on their allergen chart, but we have to assume that they use a shared fryer for all of their fried chicken, and some variations (like the Original Recipe) do contain dairy.
More Details from KFC
Allergen Disclaimer from KFC: If you or a customer has a food allergy, please be aware that KFC products may have come into contact with possible allergens. KFC is a restaurant environment, serving foods that are not in sealed packages. Therefore, we unfortunately cannot guarantee a 100% allergy-free environment.
Restaurant Website: www.kfc.com
Allergen Information for the United States: www.kfc.com/nutrition/food-allergies-and-sensitivities
Allergen Information for Canada: www.kfc.ca/NutritionAllergen.aspx
Allergen Information for the United Kingdom: www.kfc.co.uk/nutrition.pdf
Allergen Information for Australia: www.kfc.com.au/media/1177066/kfcot5339_allergen_brochure_2017_a4_3dap.pdf
*The above information was supplied by the corresponding restaurant via their website, customer service, or other published nutritional information. Ingredients and menu offerings are constantly changing in the food service industry, and can be subject to interpretation. For this reason, Go Dairy Free does not guarantee nor take responsibility for the accuracy of this information. If severe allergies or intolerances are a concern, contact the restaurant directly before purchasing or consuming one of their products. Cross-contamination of potential food allergens should always be considered a possibility in a fast food restaurant.
Last Updated: August 4, 2018