Since all Papa Murphy’s Pizzas come with cheese, special ordering is a must if you want a dairy-free pizza. So we have included the crusts and sauces that will work in the lists below. If you use the allergen menu on the site, it will only tell you that marinara sauce and 1000 island dressing are dairy free. If you use the nutritional information and read about each component of a dish, you may be able to compile a dairy-free pizza, but use caution.
The usual veggies aren’t listed in their allergen chart (mushrooms, onions, peppers, etc.) so we assume they are what they are. The items listed below are what we were able to figure out were dairy free from the new website. Please use caution!
No Dairy (Milk) Ingredients (use caution due to cross-contamination potential with pizza-making):
- Toppings – Anchovies, Marinated Artichoke Hearts, Crispy Bacon, Olive Oil, Black Olives, Pepperoni, Country-Style Pork Sausage, and Sun-Dried Tomatoes
No Dairy Ingredients, but manufactured in a facility with shared equipment with dairy:
- Crusts – Original, Gluten Free (Udi’s brand)
- Sauces – Marinara
- Toppings – Canadian Bacon, Beef, Chicken, Herb Chicken, Spanish Olives, Italian Sausage, and Zesty Herbs
No Dairy Ingredients, but manufactured in a facility where dairy is present:
- Sauces – 1000 Island Dressing
- Toppings – Garlic and Pineapple
Restaurant Website: www.papamurphys.com
Allergen Information: http://www.papamurphys.com/nutrition/Allergen_menu
Last Updated: January 12, 2016