Updated 2017! Pizza Hut has thousands of locations worldwide. They haven’t added dairy-free cheese alternative to their U.S. menu yet, but they are test marketing dairy-free cheese in the U.K. To ensure a dairy-free pie anywhere, order your pizza without cheese and then pick from the plethora of dairy-free crust, sauce, and topping options below. Many Pizza Hut locations also have a WingStreet within, so we’ve included those options, too. These lists are for the United States, but we’ve also included links near the bottom of this post to the allergen charts for Canada and the United Kingdom.
No Dairy (Milk-Based) Ingredients (see disclaimer below)
- Pizza Dough – Hand Tossed Crust, Original Pan Crust, Thin ‘n Crispy Crust, Udi’s Gluten-Free Crust, Rectangular Crust, Skinny Slice Crust, Salted Pretzel Crust Flavor, Buttery Blend Crust Flavor
- Pizza Sauces – Classic Marinara, Buffalo, Barbeque, Bean, Premium Crushed Tomato
- Pizza Meat Toppings – Applewood Smoked Bacon, Beef, BBQ Beef, Grilled Chicken, Italian Sausage, Pepperoni, Premium Salami, Seasoned Pork, Slow-Roasted Ham
- Pizza Fruit & Vegetable Toppings – Lettuce, Roasted Veggies, Diced Roma Tomatoes, Green Bell Peppers, Red Onion, Mushrooms, Peruvian Cherry Peppers, Roasted Spinach, Sliced Jalapeños, Sliced Banana Peppers, Sweet Pineapple, Mediterranean Black Olives, Green Olives, Green Chile Peppers
- Pizza Drizzles – Barbeque, Buffalo, Sweet Chili
- Wingstreet Wings (both Bone-In and Bone-Out) – Naked, Lemon Pepper Rub, Buffalo Mild, Buffalo Medium, Buffalo Burnin’ Hot, Cajun Rub, Hawaiian Teriyaki, Honey BBQ
- Sides – Wingstreet Straight-Cut Fries
- Other Sauces – Barbecue Dipping Sauce, Buffalo Dipping Sauce, Ketchup
- Desserts – Cinnamon Sticks with White Icing
Other Allergen Notes: Cheese literally flies at pizza shops. If potential cross-contamination is a concern for you, check on the preparation and ensure that they can accommodate your needs at the specific location you’re ordering from. Peanuts and tree nuts are not used in Pizza Hut restaurants. But they may be used in common manufacturing plants that supply food to our restaurants
More Details from Pizza Hut
Allergen Disclaimer from Pizza Hut: Like most restaurants, we prepare and serve products that may contain egg, milk, soy, wheat or other allergens. While a particular food may not contain one of these allergens, our products may be prepared on the same equipment and in the same kitchen area as those that do. We cannot guarantee that cross contact with allergens will not occur. Variations may occur due to differences in suppliers, ingredient substitutions, recipe revisions, and/or product production at the restaurant. Some menu items may not be available at all restaurants. Limited time offers, test products, or regional items have not been included.
Restaurant Website: www.pizzahut.com
Allergen Information in the United States: m.nutritionix.com/pizza-hut/menu/special-diets/premium/
Allergen Information in Canada: d3ixjveba7l33q.cloudfront.net/mobilem8-php/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/PH-Allergen-Update-April-2017.pdf
Allergen Information in the United Kingdom: www.pizzahut.co.uk/order/images/Ingredients-Allegens.cb47c103daa9658f78dde7a8ca93afe0.pdf
*The above information was supplied by the corresponding restaurant via their website, customer service, or other published nutritional information. Ingredients and menu offerings are constantly changing in the food service industry, and can be subject to interpretation. For this reason, Go Dairy Free does not guarantee nor take responsibility for the accuracy of this information. If severe allergies or intolerances are a concern, contact the restaurant directly before purchasing or consuming one of their products. Cross-contamination of potential food allergens should always be considered a possibility in a fast food restaurant.
Last Updated: November 24, 2017