Updated 2018! Taco Bell is a massive Mexican fast food franchise with more than 7000 locations worldwide. It is a U.S. company, but they also have restaurants in Canada, Australia, Europe, Asia, and beyond. They only have one main allergen database, that we could find. It is possible that menu items and allergens may differ across the countries. Many years ago, Taco Bell introduced “Fresco Style,” which means no cheese, sour cream, or sauce – a great option for dairy-free diners and anyone watching their calories!
No Dairy (Milk-Based) Ingredients (see disclaimer below)
- Breakfast & Breakfast Components – Hashbrown, Eggs, Potato Bites, Sausage Crumbles, Bacon, Flour Tortilla
- Burritos & Tacos – Fresco Bean Burrito, Fresco Chicken Burrito Supreme, Fresco Steak Burrito Supreme, Fresco Beef Crunchy Taco, Fresco Beef Soft Taco, Fresco Shredded Chicken Soft Taco, Fresco Steak Soft Taco
- Sides – Black Beans, Black Beans & Rice, Chips & Guacamole, Chips and Pico de Gallo, Chips and Salsa, Seasoned Rice, Seasoned Fries (Without Cheese Sauce)
- Sauces – Diablo Border Sauce, Fire Border Sauce, Hot Border Sauce, Mild Border Sauce, Breakfast Salsa , Creamy Chipotle Sauce
- Sweets – Cinnamon Twists
- Freezes – Skittles, Watermelon, Mtn Dew, Beach Berry, Berry Sangria, Mtn Dew Baja Blast, Blue Raspberry, Lemonade, Margarita, Orange Cream Pop, Pepsi, Pina Colada, Red Cherry
Other Allergen Notes: Peanuts, tree nuts, fish, and shellfish are not used in Taco Bell’s regular menu items, but they may be produced in common manufacturing facilities with these ingredients. Their allergen database online also covers eggs, gluten, wheat, soy, and MSG.
More Details from Taco Bell
Allergen Disclaimer from Taco Bell: Like most restaurants, we prepare and serve products containing egg, milk, soy, wheat or other allergens. The Food Allergy & Sensitivity information on this site is based on standard product formulations and is current as of the last update. While a particular ingredient may not contain these allergens, our products may be prepared on the same equipment and in the same kitchen area as those that do. We cannot guarantee that cross contact with allergens will not occur.
Restaurant Website: www.tacobell.com
Allergen Information: www.tacobell.com/food/nutrition/allergen-info
Last Updated: August 4, 2018