Updated 2017! Wendy’s is one of the largest burger chains in North America. The bulk of the restaurants are in the U.S. and Canada, but there are some other locations in South America, Asia, and beyond. However, they only have one main allergen chart, that we could find. It is possible that menu items and allergens may differ across the countries.
No Dairy (Milk-Based) Ingredients (see disclaimer below)
- Breakfast – Seasoned Homestyle Potatoes
- Sandwiches (see Allergen Note below) – Hamburger, Grilled Chicken Sandwich, Spicy Chicken Sandwich, Homestyle Chicken Sandwich, Crispy Chicken Sandwich, Premium Cod Sandwich
- Sandwich Components (see Allergen Note below) – Jr. Hamburger Patty, 1/4 lb Hamburger Patty, Grilled Chicken Breast, Spicy Chicken Breast, Homestyle Chicken Breast, Crispy Chicken Patty, Premium Cod, Jr. Sandwich Bun, Multigrain Bun, Premium Bun, Tortilla, Applewood Smoked Bacon, Sauteed Portobello Mushrooms
- Other Chicken – Chicken Nuggets, Chicken Tenders
- Kids’ Meal – Chicken Nuggets, Hamburger (see Allergen Note below), Apple Slices, Natural Cut Fries
- Sides – Apple Slices, Plain Baked Potato, Rich and Meaty Chili (see Allergen Note below), Hot Chili Seasoning Packet, Saltine Crackers, Natural Cut Fries
- Salads – Garden Side Salad (without Croutons)
- Salad Dressings – Light Balsamic Vinaigrette, Italian Vinaigrette, Thousand Island Dressing, Light Honey French Dressing
- Dipping Sauces – Honey Mustard, Barbecue, Sriracha, Sweet & Sour
- Sauces – Smoky Honey Mustard Sauce, Tartar Sauce, Ketchup, Mayonnaise, Mustard, Bruschetta
Other Allergen Notes: According to Wendy’s, their buns are toasted in a common toaster with products that contain Egg, Milk, and Soy. Untoasted buns are available upon request. Also the hamburger patties and beef for the chili are cooked on the same grill as other beef menu items, and may come in contact with ingredients that contain Milk and Soy.
More Details from Wendy’s
Allergen Disclaimer from Wendy’s: Variations [in product]may occur due to differences in suppliers, ingredient substitutions, recipe revisions, product assembly at the restaurant level, and/or season of the year. Certain menu items may not be available at all locations. Temporary products are not included. Although some instances of allergen cross contact are provided, please understand that additional instances of cross contact are possible due to common handling and preparation areas in our kitchens.
Restaurant Website: www.wendys.com
Allergen Information: www.wendys.com/en-us/allergen-information
Last Updated: November 23, 2017