Jimmy John’s is a franchised sandwich chain with thousands of locations across the U.S. They specialize in fresh food fast, and heavily promote their speedy delivery. They also slice all-natural meats daily that have no artificial ingredients or added nitrates, nitrites, hormones, or MSG.
Aside from the cheese, the Jimmy John’s menu is nearly wide open for dairy-free customers. It also provides gluten-free options, which we have included in the Allergen Notes below.
No Dairy (Milk-Based) Ingredients (see disclaimer below)
- Bread – French Bread, 9-Grain Wheat Bread, Unwich (Lettuce Wrap)
- Meat – Ham, Turkey, Roast Beef, Salami, Capicola, Bacon, Tuna Salad
- Condiments – Avocado Spread, Hellmann’s Mayo, Jimmy Mustard, Grey Poupon, Yellow Mustard, Oil & Vinegar, Oregano-Basil
- Vegetables – Lettuce, Tomato, Cucumber, Onion, Sprouts, Jimmy Peppers, Jimmy Pickles
- Chips – Regular Jimmy Chips, Thinny Chips, Jalapeño Jimmy Chips, BBQ Jimmy Chips
Other Allergen Notes: The Tuna Salad is dairy-free, but contains eggs, gluten, and soy. Aside from this, all of the meat options are made without top allergens. Their breads contain gluten and soy, but you can order an Unwich (lettuce wrap) instead.
More Details from Jimmy John’s
Allergen Disclaimer from Jimmy John’s: Please note that because individual foods may come into contact with each other during preparation of your sandwich, and because of shared utensils and equipment, we cannot guarantee that our food is free from any allergens. If you have any special requests or concerns related to allergies or other dietary restrictions, please inform your cashier when placing your order.
Restaurant Website: https://www.jimmyjohns.com
Allergen Information: www.jimmyjohns.com/downloadable-files/AllergenInformation.pdf
Last Updated: November 25, 2017