Updated June 2022! Jimmy John’s specializes in freshly made sandwiches, and heavily promotes their speedy delivery. They also slice all-natural meats daily that have no artificial ingredients or added nitrates, nitrites, hormones, or MSG. As an added bonus, nearly the entire menu at Jimmy John’s can be ordered dairy-free! We’ve updated our guide below to include dairy-free menu sandwiches, custom order options (usually just no cheese), and all sandwich components and sides. We have also included vegan option and allergen notes for gluten-free, egg-free, nut-free, and soy-free needs.
Jimmy John’s Dairy-Free Menu Guide with Allergen Notes & Vegan Options
Slicer Note: They do use a shared slicer at Jimmy John’s for all meats and cheese, but there are protocols in place. “We clean the slicer between each meat and/or cheese, except for Salami and Capicola Ham since they are combined meats.” They batch slice, rather than slicing for each order, to make the cleaning more efficient.
More Allergen Notes: Eggs, gluten, and soy are labeled on the sandwich components listed below, following the menu sandwich options. The breads at Jimmy John’s do contain wheat and soy, but they offer a lettuce wrap option. In our most recent review, all sandwich components at Jimmy John’s were made without peanuts and tree nuts (the chips contain peanut/tree nut), but some items do contain potential cross-contamination warnings.
Vegan Options: Jimmy John’s does not have any vegan menu sandwiches. But all of the sandwich components listed after the menu sandwiches are reportedly vegan by ingredients, except for the meats and mayonnaise.
- Thai Chicken Wrap (seasonal)
- Bootlegger Club
- Club Lulu
- Ultimate Porker
- Beach Club (no cheese)
- Billy Club (no cheese)
- Club Tuna (no cheese)
- Country Club (no cheese)
- Hawaiian Heat (no cheese) (limited option, select locations)
- Hunter’s Club (no cheese)
- Italian Night Club (no cheese)
- Jimmy Cubano (no cheese)
- Spicy East Coast Italian (no cheese)
- The J.J. Gargantuan (no cheese)
- Big John
- Turkey Tom
- Totally Tuna
- The Pepe (no cheese)
- The Veggie (no cheese)
- Vito (no cheese)
- Little John B.L.T.
- Little John #2 / Roast Beef
- Little John #3 / Tuna Salad
- Little John #4 / Turkey
- Little John #1 / Ham (no cheese)
- Little John #5 / Salami & Capicola (no cheese)
- Little John #6 / Veggie (no cheese)
Plain Slims (Sandwiches)
- Slim 2 / Roast Beef
- Slim 3 / Tuna Salad
- Slim 4 / Turkey
- Slim 1 / Ham (no cheese)
- Slim 5 / Salami & Capicola (no cheese)
Heads Up! Slims are just meat, and some come with cheese, on bread. So Slim 6 (Cheese) without cheese is literally bread. You buy the topping add-ons.
- French Bread (contains gluten, soy)
- Sliced Wheat (contains gluten)
- Flour Tortilla (contains gluten)
- Garlic Herb Tortilla (contains gluten)
- Unwich (Lettuce Wrap)
- Roast Beef
- Seasoned Chicken
- Tuna Salad (contains eggs, gluten, soy)
- Fire-Roasted Pineapple (limited option)
- Jimmy Peppers
- Lettuce, Tomato, Cucumber, Onion
- Pickled Red Onions (limited option)
- Red Peppers with Pineapple Guajillo Seasoning (limited option; contains gluten)
- Slow Roasted Tomatoes (limited option)
Heads Up! The limited time Wasabi Ranch Wonton Strips and Mini Croutons at Jimmy John’s do contain milk.
- Avocado Spread
- Balsamic Glaze (limited option)
- Crispy Carrot Noodles (limited option)
- Giardiniera Relish (limited option)
- Grey Poupon
- Hellmann’s Mayo (contains egg, soy)
- Jimmy Mustard
- Mango Habanero Sauce (limited option)
- Oil & Vinegar
- Sweet Chili Sauce (limited option)
- Thai Satay Sauce (contains gluten, soy)
- Yellow Mustard
Heads Up! The Creamy Caesar Dressing and Ranch Seasoning do contain milk. The Kickin’ Ranch and Herbed Aioli at Jimmy John’s do indeed contain milk but it is typically served as a side, not as a sandwich condiment.
Sides & Desserts
- Jumbo Kosher Dill Pickle
- Regular Jimmy Chips
- BBQ Jimmy Chips
- Jalapeño Jimmy Chips
- Thinny Chips
Heads Up! The Kickin’ Ranch, Salt & Vinegar Jimmy Chips, and all Cookies at Jimmy John’s do contain milk.
This Post is for Informational Purposes Only
Menus, ingredients, kitchen procedures, management, food sourcing, and restaurant protocols are subject to change at any time. Always read the menu and discuss your dietary needs with the staff before ordering. Make sure they can accommodate your situation. This post is for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as advice.
There is always a risk for potential cross-contamination of allergens in any commercial kitchen. If cross-contamination is an issue for you, always speak with the manager to ensure that your meal can be safely prepared. Listings here do not guarantee that a restaurant is safe enough for your individual needs. Only you can make that decision.
Each location of a chain restaurant has different management and staff, and some might have different owners. This means differences in processes, ingredients used, menu options, and food sourcing can occur. Always verify the safety of your order for your needs at your current location.
Where to Find Jimmy John’s
Their are over 2800 Jimmy John’s locations, and they can be found in all 48 contiguous states. See the website below for addresses, hours, and online ordering.