At last check, Juice It Up!, smoothie and juice bar chain, had dozens of locations across California, Arizona, New Mexico and Texas, and their expansion seems to be on a roll. They specialize in functional fresh-squeezed juices, blended-to-order real fruit smoothies and handcrafted Açaí and Pitaya Bowls.
Juice It Up! isn’t a purely dairy-free establishment (they use dairy yogurt, frozen yogurt, and sherbet in many of their menu items), but they do have quite a few non-dairy / vegan options among their raw juice and Açaí bowl selections. And many of their smoothies can be modified as needed (e.g. you can ask for soy protein rather than whey).
Also, in 2014, Juice It Up! refreshed their menu with new items and options (most of which appear to be dairy-free) including:
- Raw Fusion: the first 100 percent raw, blended fiber-rich juice offered by a franchised chain designed to satisfy hunger, sustain energy and support digestive health.
- Red Fusion: a raw beet, pineapple, red grape, cucumber, and strawberry blend that creates a delicious beverage with only 190 calories
- Super Fusion Bowl: a delicious and nutrient-rich combination of pitaya and açaí topped with fresh fruit and organic granola
- The Revitalizer: This Vitamin E packed raw juice gives a real boost for a healthy heart.
- Customized Raw Juices: choose a fruit or vegetable base and then add up to five ingredients from Juice It Up!’s list of 14 fresh produce items
- Make it Green: add spinach and kale to any Superfruit Bowl
- Pitaya: the refreshing and energizing super fruit known to be high in Vitamin C and full of antioxidants has become a permanent menu item
- Ginger Shots: small yet mighty in nutrients these 1oz and 2oz shots of raw ginger pack a healthy punch to help kick start your day
For Juice It Up! locations, hours, phone numbers and their menu, visit the website below.