We are busy editing away on the Spring Issue of Allergic Living, and wow, what a line-up! I’m so proud to be a part of this. First, the food, because we all love food, right?
- Asian – Cybele Pascal has whipped up several allergy-friendly Asian-inspired recipes that look and taste amazing.
- Chocolate – Every season needs a little chocolate, right? Elizabeth Gordon brings two amazing desserts to this issue.
- Brunch – With my sweet disposition, I couldn’t resist pancakes and waffles for spring, including these Cinnamon Roll Pancakes (this is a photo from my kitchen, the magazine photos are more professional!)
Egg-Free / Vegan & Gluten-Free (but amazing!) Cinnamon Roll Pancakes
Cinnamon Roll Pancakes with Eggs (I give you options!)
But there is so much more than food! The Allergic Living Spring 2013 Issue will also have an amazing line-up of articles, including:
- The impact on some marriages of managing food allergies and celiac disease. Includes several personal stories and professional advice.
- Gluten’s effects on the brain. From brain fog to a report on groundbreaking research from prominent U.K. neurologist, Dr. Marios Hadjivassiliou.
- The implications of the Lesley University case on food allergy and celiac civil rights. Gina Clowes speaks directly with the Department of Justice.
For more details on this issue, see Gwen’s report.