You probably know Allergic Living and the great work they do. But I wanted to make sure you see their just-released COVID-19 & Allergies Special Issue. Why? Because it’s a highly informative and helpful, 90-page digital magazine AND because their editors are giving you FREE access!
This online magazine aims directly at the challenges our food allergy community is facing during the pandemic, offering inspired advice and insights. It also covers some allergy-related concerns right now, including asthma.
Access your free copy today at Allergicliving.com/covid.
Inside Allergic Living’s COVID-19 & Allergies Special Issue
- Collective Good: Allergic Living writers discover a fascinating phenomenon – how food allergy families have pulled together in the face of food shortages. They reveal product sleuthing, shipping and contact-free drop-offs, and how crisis is bringing out the best in our community.
- Consumer Lessons: How food allergies families shop for groceries is changing fast. Get creative advice on allergy-aware product sleuthing, direct online purchasing, delivery scheduling, and bulk buying.
- Finding Our “New Normal”: Parenting strategies to help food allergy families pass on perfection, and look ahead to the bigger, brighter picture of what they can control.
- Easy Desserts: Allergic Living offers superb recipes from talented allergy-friendly recipe creators. From easy dinners to Top 9-free cake, cupcakes, cookies, and even dairy-free ice cream bars. You might even find a recipe from me in there!
- Coronavirus & Asthma: Cut respiratory risks and learn to spot the difference between asthma, allergy and COVID-19 symptoms.
- Expert Views: From Ask the Allergists to psychologists’ tips on keeping allergy worries in check. With de-stress strategies for kids and adults alike.
- Cooking with Kids: With children at home so much, it’s a great time to introduce allergy-friendly cooking and baking. Allergic Living has smart tips to do just that.
- 13 Kitchen Hacks: Clever ideas to make food supplies work harder and stretch farther.
Plus, there is much more in this 90-page digital magazine. Access your free issue today at: Allergicliving.com/covid.