They’re back! Enjoy Life has re-released their beloved dairy-free Easter Chocolate Minis. And this year, the packages have an adorable new look. They are easy to spot in vibrant allergy-friendly teal, and are adorned with cute images that add to the safe holiday fun. Choose the Lamb for Dark Chocolate, Chick for Ricemilk Crunch, and Bunny for a variety of Dark, Ricemilk, and Ricemilk Crunch Chocolate. Each bag is filled with 15 hefty little treats!
Enjoy Life Easter Chocolate Minis Return in 3 Allergy-Friendly Varieties
All Enjoy Life goodies are certified gluten free and free from 14 allergens, including these Easter Chocolate Minis:
If you miss classic candy bars then Enjoy Life’s Ricemilk Chocolate is a must buy. It has that nostalgic creamy, sweet taste, without a drop of dairy. It’s available as chocolate bars, chocolate chips, and in the variety pack of their regular and Easter Minis.
A food allergic friend was so excited when I had these out. He proclaimed “they taste just like Nestle Crunch!” and proceeded to devour three of them. I think I’ll need to gift a full bag to him this Easter!
Enjoy Life’s dark chocolate is one of my all time favorites. It’s very smooth, and has a semisweet flavor that’s reminiscent of a deep hot cocoa. Chocoholics of all ages will appreciate these satisfying bites. Trust me.
More to Love
Each of these fulfilling two-bite treats contains less than 5 grams of sugar, and is made with a simple base of naturally dairy-free cocoa butter, unsweetened chocolate, and vegan cane sugar. Yes, they are free of soy lecithin, milk powder, and other additives! They’re even made in a nut-free and gluten-free facility on a dedicated line.
The Best Ways to Share this Dairy-Free Easter Chocolate
Well, you don’t technically have to share them. But if you’re feeling generous, kids and adults alike will be very appreciative of these thoughtful ideas.
- Holiday Swaps – Enjoy Life Easter Chocolate Minis are individually wrapped and school safe, so they’re wonderful for trading, gifting, or serving at all types of gatherings.
- Easter Baskets – These sizable bags are big enough and cute enough to be a feature in your child’s basket. But you might want to buy an extra bag for your own private stash!
- Easter Egg Hunts – Whether you’re dealing with an egg allergy, living vegan, or simply can’t stomach the cost eggs, plastic eggs filled with these chocolate minis are perfect for this seasonal game of hide and seek. We tested, and a single mini does fit perfectly inside.
- Dessert Topping – I like to press a mini into the frosted top of cupcakes. It’s a treat within a sweet, and a delicious way to label allergy-friendly desserts! My Chocolate Coconut Cupcakes are pictured below. They’re a tender, moist favorite for spring.
Where to Buy Enjoy Life Easter Chocolate Minis
You can order Enjoy Life Easter Chocolate Minis via their online store at enjoylifefoods.com. They ship direct to customers throughout the United States. Or you can purchase them at the following stores:
- Earth Fare
- Giant Carlisle
- Harris Teeter
- Kroger family of stores (Dillon, Fred Meyer, Fry’s, QFC, Smith’s, etc)
- Natural Grocers
- United Supermarkets in Texas