Certified Nutritionist Meghan Telpner has just released her latest e-tutorial, 21 Days to Health. Her approach appears simple, yet affective and seeks to take advantage of that 80/20 rule – 80 percent of your results will come from just 20 percent of your efforts.
Meghan describes the eBook as follows:
“21 Days To Health is about incorporating very simple changes every day for 21 days. By the end of those short three weeks, you will have tried out and gradually added more healthy living practices than you ever thought possible- and done so with virtually no stress and minimal effort. You will have broken old habits and established new ones.
This program has nothing to do with whether you should eat organic or not, or what the best kind of fish oil is. This is about 21 simple transitions … that will give you 80% of your results. This is the important stuff. The changes in this book are not rocket science, they are things we inherently know we should do, but for whatever reason, don’t do.”
Each recommended transition is to be taken on, one per day for 21 days. Each transition includes:
- Details on how to take on the transition
- Why it’s worth it
- Handy dandy tips to make it happen
- Total inspiration to stay committed to it
- In some cases, great recipes to help you on your way
Inside this eBook you will also find:
- Convenient checklists so you can keep track of your progress along these transitions
- A shopping list template so you’re fully prepared for your grocery store excursions
- Motivating yet simplified information on the “why’s” and “how’s” of various topics
- Over 30 mouth-watering recipes
- Summaries and short-cut tips to keep things focused
Though you will find recipes in this eBook, the transitions go far beyond food. As Meghan states, “21 Days To Health covers the full spectrum of healthy living from food to total lifestyle.” For more information, click the eBook below to go to Meghan's website.