The new Amazon Kindle 2 is on its way, but all Kindle subscribers, current and future, can enjoy Go Dairy Free: The Guide and Cookbook for Milk Allergies, Lactose Intolerance, and Casein-Free Living via this wireless hand-held device. Go Dairy Free provides an extensive informational section that can be useful to have on hand while grocery shopping, dining out, or traveling. Subscribers will enjoy the complete dairy ingredient lists, calcium charts, and product recommendations for quick reference. In addition, the recipes are laid out in a simple format, allowing you to use the Kindle while cooking in your own kitchen or away from home, and to ensure you don’t forget any ingredients while at the store. For those who have not yet purchased a Kindle, or who would like to upgrade, the new Amazon Kindle 2 boasts the following improvements:
- Slim & Lightweight: Just over 1/3 inch and 10.2 ounces
- Books in under 60 seconds: Get books delivered in less than 60 seconds; no PC required
Improved Display: Reads like real paper; now boasts 16 shades of gray for crisp images and text; even reads well in bright sunlight
- Longer Battery Life: 25% longer battery life; read for days without recharging
- More Storage: Take your library with you; holds over 1,500 books
- Faster Page Turns: 20% faster page turns
- Read-to-Me: Text-to-Speech feature means Kindle can read every book, blog, magazine, and newspaper out loud.
- No Wireless Bills: No monthly wireless bills, data plans, or commitments. Amazon pays for Kindle’s wireless connectivity so you won’t see a monthly wireless bill.
Go Dairy Free: The Guide and Cookbook contains approximately 225 no dairy recipes, the most in-depth dairy-substitutes resource currently available in any book, shopping assistance with ingredient lists and suggestions, and ample health information ranging from calcium concerns to multiple food allergies to weight loss. Go Dairy Free is available via Amazon Kindle for wireless access and in paperback format via Amazon.