Via iBooks from Apple, you can now download a full length copy of Go Dairy Free: The Guide and Cookbook for Milk Allergies, Lactose Intolerance, and Casein-Free Living to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. The iPad version of the book just recently went live and is being sold for the standard eBook price of just $9.99 here on the iTunes website!
Kindle users can still enjoy the book by purchasing it for the same excellent price from Amazon Kindle. If you are lacking an e-reader, but would still like an eBook version of Go Dairy Free, it is also available in PDF format, for use on your PC.
For a complete list of where to purchase Go Dairy Free (in paperback or as an ebook), see our full retailer list.
Go Dairy Free: The Guide and Cookbook for Milk Allergies, Lactose Intolerance, and Casein-Free Living is a category best seller. It has been featured on Martha Stewart Radio and in numerous publications, including Today’s Diet & Nutrition and Allergic Living Magazine.
Within this complete resource you will discover:
- Over 225 Delicious Dairy-Free Recipes with numerous options to satisfy dairy cravings, while focusing on naturally rich and delicious whole foods.
- A Comprehensive Guide to Dairy Substitutes which explains how to purchase, use, and prepare alternatives for butter, cheese, cream, milk, and much more, from scratch.
- Grocery Shopping Information from suspect ingredients lists and label-reading assistance to food suggestions and money-saving tips.
- A Detailed Calcium Chapter to identify calcium-rich foods and supplements and understand other factors involved in building and maintaining strong bones.
- An In-Depth Health Section that explains dairy, details the signs and symptoms of various dairy-related illnesses, and thoroughly addresses protein, fat, and nutrient issues in the dairy-free transition.
- Everyday Living Tips with suggestions for skincare, supplements, store-bought foods, restaurant dining, travel, celebrations, and other social situations.
- Infant Milk Allergy Checklists that go into detail on signs, symptoms, and solutions for babies with milk allergies or intolerances.
- Multiple Food Allergy and Vegan-Friendly Resources including a recipe index to quickly reference which recipes are vegan and which are free from soy, eggs, wheat, gluten, peanuts, and/or tree nuts.
For more information on Go Dairy Free, see our book page.