July 2010 – MyGroceryMaster.com has upgraded their server-based application in the Apple App Store for the iPhone, iPod Touch and the iPad. The application, “My Grocery Master,” allows users to browse and search a database of over 100,000 specialty food products, 360 name brands and over 100 supermarkets. With “My Grocery Master” improved performance, updated database, and more user friendly features it is now easier than ever to locate your specialty food needs.
iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad users following specialty diets including Kosher, gluten-free and lactose-free can now find comfort in knowing their food needs are at their fingertips.
“My Grocery Master” will automatically ask your location upon launching the application. You can then search by product name or category and review your results by product or by store. “My Grocery Master” scans its database of the top 100 grocery store chains in the country that supply online data to identify the nearest store within the mile range selected by the user that carries the desired items.
Unlike other iPhone applications, My Grocery Master has a GPS function that will also provide convenient driving directions from your location to the selected grocery store. As an added convenience “My Grocery Master” also records your “recent searches” and “saved searches” so you never have to worry about losing searches when you’re in a hurry.
The App’s database of stores includes; Whole Foods, Trader Joe’s, Alberstons, Wegman’s WalMart, Giant Food and Stop & Shop to name a few. The database of products and stores listed has and will continue to grow exponentially daily. Users can rate the stores’ reliability and suggest other stores in their area to be added to the database through the “Tell Us” feature.
“We’re delighted to save people time and energy looking for the products they need by making them available at the convenient touch of a button,” says Steven M Friedman, President of Nosh Maven LLC. “We have made improvements on our application by updating our database with new features and are in the process of tailoring the application for more diet types. The consumer ratings feature enables us to be interactive directly with our users in order to better improve the app to meet their needs.”
“My Grocery Master” App Features:
- Database of over 100,000 products for Kosher, gluten-free and lactose-free diets
- Over 360 name brands
- Future updates to include searches for Vegan, Organic and diabetic suitable diets
- Search by store location, category, classification and brand of product name
- Frequent, FREE updates with new products and brands that are consumer driven.
- Includes most Top 100 grocery store chains in the country that provide online data and the leading online grocery stores. Not all of the Top 100 grocery stores in our supplier group provide online data.
- One-touch link to the “My Grocery Master” website providing recipes and more information
- No connectivity required unless you utilize the one-touch website links
- Save searches for easy future access (such as “Beach House”, “Grandma’s Condo”, etc.
- Driving directions to store included
- A low annual $4.99 fee
- Tell Us feature which enables consumers to provide direct feedback and store suggestions
“My Grocery Master” is available at the Apple’s App Store in the iPhone and iPod Touch.
*My Grocery Master is based on online data provided by supermarkets. Information may vary depending on your location.
For more information please visit: www.mygrocerymaster.com.
About My GroceryMaster.com
MyGroceryMaster.com offers people easy and convenient access to specialty food needs. Nosh Maven LLC launched its first iPhone application “Grocery Master” to meet the needs of the growing population of people who seek out specialty food where ever they may be. For more information, updates and specialty diet recipes log onto www.grocerymaster.com.