At first, you might long for ice cream or cheese, but one of the biggest dairy-free challenges is baked goods. Many breads and most pastries contain milk in some form, and cross-contamination is a big issue in bakeries. Fortunately, Organic Bread of Heaven has descended upon us, and they bake everything you could wish for. From breads and rolls for lunchtime sandwiches to cookies for an after school treat, and cinnamon rolls for a sweet reward at week’s end.
Organic Bread of Heaven is the Bakery of Your Dairy-Free Dreams
There’s a lot to love about Organic Bread of Heaven, and I’m not just talking about their HUGE line of baked goodies. This is a purely family run bakery that makes real bread, breakfast items, and desserts you can trust. Here are some facts that I know you will love.
- True to their name, Organic Bread of Heaven products are made with organic ingredients and are Certified Organic.
- This isn’t just a dairy-free bakery. Their products are also egg-free and Certified Vegan.
- AND Organic Bread of Heaven’s bakery is Peanut-Free, Soy-Free, Sesame-Free, Tree Nut-Free (they do use coconut oil), and Bromate-Free.* They are free of 7 of the 8 top allergens, and then some!
- Organic Bread of Heaven is a Certified Kosher Pareve bakery, by the cRc.
- They use NO GMOs, preservatives, chemicals, or added gluten. This is a wheat-based bakery, not gluten-free, but they do not add extra gluten to the loaves, like many brands and bakeries.
- The broad product range at Organic Bread of Heaven includes Sugar-Free and Yeast-Free breads.
- They use only Natural Ingredients that you could find in any home pantry.
- Each item is Baked When You Order – just for you – and it’s delivered or shipped the same day.
- All of their products are Delivered Fresh, and are never frozen. That is, unless you decide to freeze them!
- These products aren’t sold in grocery stores where they could linger on shelves. Instead, they have U.S. Shipment, direct to customer homes.
The truth is, the Bruno’s care, about their family and yours. And it comes across in how they thoughtfully make every fresh loaf, cookie, pie, and pastry.
*What is Bromate?
Potassium bromate is an additive that’s used in baking to speed up the process. It bleaches dough and enhances its elasticity much faster than traditional methods. It’s illegal in China, the European Union, Canada, Brazil, and other countries, but is still permitted by the USDA in the United States.
This Organic Bakery Fulfills Every Free-From Need and Craving
In my opinion, the most amazing thing about Organic Bread of Heaven is there selection. As a specialty bakery, it’s unbelievable how many goodies they have to choose from! Their wonderful array provides a solution for almost every back-to-school desire. Here is just a sampling of what you can order.
Satisfying Sandwich Breads
We think their soft, tender, and subtly nutty Whole Wheat Bread is perfect for PB&Js. But they also have Healthy White, an array of Sourdough varieties, and other whole grain breads.
Their Oatmeal Cookies are a wholesome yet sweet, simple, and straight-forward staple. For that extra touch of indulgence, the Chocolate Chip Cookies have a light buttery taste and a generous smattering of creamy dairy-free chocolate. You can see the cookies in the photo above and in the one below.
No one should have to live without cinnamon rolls. These pillowy, buttery, and rich pastries are the perfect Sunday indulgence. Warm cinnamon spice permeates every bite to complete the comforting experience.
They bake full-size cake loaves and the “micro” little loaves shown below. The Chocolate Cake makes a lovely dessert, with the rich taste and texture of a fluffy brownie. The Banana Bread is simple, hearty, and mildly sweet, just like mom’s homemade recipe. The Zucchini Bread has a delightful flavor, and it does a remarkable job of hiding the green vegetable within. The Apple Cake will become a fast favorite for anyone with a sweet tooth. It’s like a soft cinnamon coffee cake with jammy bites of apple bits.
Forget hard and crunchy. The thick, substantial chunks of this Granola have a soft bite that’s hearty and fulfilling. It comes in five heavenly flavors to alternate throughout the week: Chocolate, Spice, Banana, Cookie Crunch, and Pumpkin. Enjoy it simply with dairy-free milk beverage, or sprinkle it atop a smoothie bowl or dairy-free yogurt. If you’re in a hurry, grab some as a breakfast or snack on-the-go!
How to Order Organic Bread of Heaven
To see their full product range, and to place an order with Organic Bread of Heaven, visit their website at www.ovenfreshdelivery.com. You can make a one-time purchase, and then use their subscribe and save to receive a discounted price and regular shipments of your favorite goodies!