Get your cookie trays ready! Organic Bread of Heaven now offers two types of vegan cookies: traditional and purely maple syrup sweetened. Each treat is handmade in their kosher pareve bakery, which is free of dairy, eggs, nuts (except coconut oil), and soy. They’re then packaged with care and shipped straight to your door for oven-fresh goodness without the fuss.
New Organic Bread of Heaven Vegan Cookie Line puts us on Cloud Nine
First, let’s discuss what cookie bases are covered. Organic Bread of Heaven now bakes ALL of the following varieties, and sells them in packages of nine.
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Soft & Chewy Oatmeal Cookies
- Snickerdoodle Cookies
- Double Chocolate Brownie Cookies – Sweetened with Maple Syrup
- Chocolate Chip Cookies – Sweetened with Maple Syrup
- Vanilla Wafer Cookies – Sweetened with Maple Syrup
- Oatmeal Raisin Cookies – Sweetened with Maple Syrup
- Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies – Sweetened with Maple Syrup
Their traditional cookies have that beloved simple, sweet, and lightly buttery taste we expected. We had a chance to try those last year. More recently, we sampled a couple of their new maple syrup sweetened varieties, which are completely refined sugar-free. Both my husband and I were seriously impressed!
Vanilla Wafer Cookies
Unlike Nillas, these have a soft, tender, melt-in-your-mouth texture. They also have a seamless, rich, clean, and balanced flavor that isn’t overly indulgent, but is definitely worth savoring.
Double Chocolate Brownie Cookies
These have so much depth of flavor! I would liken them to a dark chocolate brownie dotted with intense dark chocolate chips. They are delicious, and have wonderful “grown up” appeal.
Organic Bread of Heaven is the Dairy-Free Bakery of Dreams
You thought finding a dairy-free bakery was enough? Organic Bread of Heaven thinks you deserve more. That’s why they have all of the following standards.
- Their products and facility are Certified Organic, Certified Kosher Pareve, and Certified Vegan.
- Their facility is also dairy-free, egg-free, peanut-free, tree nut-free (aside from coconut oil), soy-free, sesame-free, and bromate-free.
- They don’t use any additives. That means no dough conditioners, mold inhibitors, artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives.
- Everything is handmade, from scratch. They even make their own dairy-free butter!
- Your order is taken, baked, and shipped by a member of their family. This truly a family-run business.
- FREE SHIPPING with a minimum order. (And yes, their bread freezes very well!)
This is a sponsored post. However, Organic Bread of Heaven is truly, and unbiasedly one of my favorite bakeries. I don’t hesitate to recommend them on any day, and appreciate what they do for the dairy-free community.
How to Order Organic Bread of Heaven
To view all of their products, and to order, visit www.ovenfreshdelivery.com.
If you like what you taste, Organic Bread of Heaven has a “subscribe and save” feature. You can receive a discounted price and regular shipments of your favorite goodies!