Perfectlyfree™ frozen bites were specifically developed for the 15 million Americans (children and adults) who live with one or more of the most common food allergens. They’re also a great option for people who desire a delicious, healthier alternative to traditional treats. But even indulgent dairy ice cream-loving foodies have been singing the praises of this unique frozen dessert. Which is why the makers of perfectlyfree have added three new flavors to their frozen bites line for a total of seven innovative options.
7 perfectlyfree frozen bite flavors
I can verify that no two treats are alike in this well-rounded line-up of frozen dessert goodness.
- Cherry Vanilla – Creamy non-dairy vanilla center enrobed in a cherry shell
- Mint Chocolate (new!) – Creamy non-dairy chocolate center enrobed in a minty shell
- Cocoa Vanilla – Creamy non-dairy vanilla center enrobed in a chocolaty shell
- Blueberry Vanilla – Creamy non-dairy vanilla center enrobed in a blueberry shell
- Salted Caramel Vanilla – Creamy non-dairy vanilla center enrobed in a salted caramel shell
- Raspberry Chocolate (new!) – Creamy non-dairy chocolate center enrobed in a raspberry shell
- Orange Crème (new!) – Creamy non-dairy vanilla center enrobed in an orange shell
7 reasons to love perfectlyfree frozen bites
I could come up with many more merits, but this list provides a very strong start.
- The bites have a rich ice cream-like filling, which is made of luxurious coconut cream. It’s wrapped in a flavorful frozen shell for a very special taste and textural experience.
- These frozen treats have just 25 to 30 calories per sizable bite. And I think they’re perfectly portioned for enjoying a single sweet fix or a whole 4-pack as a light dessert.
- The perfectlyfree brand is committed to creating delicious Big 8 Allergy-Friendly™ foods. So the bites are produced in their Boston facility, which is free from all top food allergens. Consequently, each bite is dairy-free, egg-free, peanut-free, tree nut-free, soy-free, and wheat-free.
- All perfectlyfree bite flavors are non-GMO, vegan-friendly, certified kosher pareve, and certified gluten-free.
- They’re available in packs of eight or four to stock your freezer, or for a quick grab-and-go treat. The bite trays are sturdy, and can be stowed at school or a friend’s home to ensure no one is left out during celebrations.
- The bites are already available in thousands of supermarkets, convenience stores, health stores, college dining halls and office complexes. They are currently distributed throughout New England, the mid-Atlantic states, the southeastern US, and as far west as greater Chicago.
- I think they’re just plain fun to eat, whether you have dietary restrictions or not! I also enjoyed sampling each of the seven flavors side by side.
7 ways to enjoy perfectlyfree frozen bites
I highly recommend you enjoy them straight up first. And then you can get creative with these serving options.
- Serve each bite on a stick for a frozen cake pop-like treat. It’s great for parties! I went simple, but you can serve them as cute frozen flowers or with some sweet dips.
- Skewer several bites for a portable mess-free way to enjoy a range of flavors or while socializing at parties.
- The pop sticks come in handy again when you dip the bites in chocolate.
- You can cut the bites in half and top the cut parts with mini dairy-free chocolate chips or sprinkles.
- Chop them up into smaller pieces and toss them with fruit or granola.
- Use a whole bite or half bite as a special dessert garnish.
- Blend a bite or two into a smoothie for sweet, creamy, thickening power. It works better than the ice cream or sorbet that many smoothie shops add!
This post is sponsored by perfectly free. To learn more about their company and products, visit www.perfectlyfree.com.