A true dairy milk rival has landed. Ripple Milk Kids Packs are high-protein, calcium-rich pea milk singles that are free of top allergens, including dairy, gluten, nuts, and soy. The individual plant-based cartons are shelf-stable for lunch boxes and daily activities, and now come in three flavors.
In recent years, countless consumers have chosen pea milk as an allergy-friendly option that’s high in protein. And now they have one more reason to pick it up: convenience. Ripple Milk Kids is a four-pack of single-serve pea milk cartons that can be stowed in bags for anytime fuel. They’re perfect for active little hands, but I bet adults will love them, too! We’ve already packed them along for some outdoor pursuits.
The Facts on Ripple Milk Kids Packs
- Now available in 3 flavors: New Original, Vanilla, and Chocolate
- 8 grams of plant-based protein (8 times more than almond milk)
- 45% of the RDA for calcium (50% more than dairy milk)
- A good source of vitamin D and iron
- 30% to 50% less sugar than dairy milk varieties
- Vegan and allergy-friendly (dairy-free, egg-free, gluten-free, nut-free, and soy-free)
- Shelf stable, 8-ounce single serves for easy packing and drinking
- Sized perfectly for small hands
- A more sustainable option for water conservation
Ripple Milk Kids Packs are available at Target stores throughout the U.S., and their other products are in major grocers nationwide. See the Ripple Store Locator to find any of their pea milk products near you. This post is sponsored by Ripple Foods, but the facts are facts, and any opinions are my own!