We missed it on the last release, but ALDI’s Earth Grown Vegan Ravioli has hit stores again! It’s a limited time line that includes two varieties: Spinach and Eggplant with Yellow Pepper. Both are great with your favorite sauce or as the base for fried ravioli. We have all of the product details below, including ingredients, nutrition facts, certifications, and more. Just make sure to get them while you can. And remember, they can be frozen!
ALDI’s Earth Grown Vegan Ravioli can be found in 2 Fulfilling Varieties
As mentioned, these are limited time products. But they do go on repeat from time to time, so keep your eyes open! Their regular “Spinach” ravioli does contain dairy. Stick with the Earth Grown Vegan line for the dairy-free options.
Ingredients: filling (white beans, spinach, onions, canola oil, garlic, cracker meal (wheat flour), sea salt, lemon juice concentrate, black pepper, red pepper flakes), pasta (wheat flour, water, beta carontene). contains: wheat
Nutrition (per 1 cup): 170 calories, 3g fat, 250mg sodium, 29g carbs, 1g fiber, 1g sugars (includes 0g added sugars), 6g protein.*
Eggplant with Yellow Pepper
Ingredients: filling (eggplant, rehydrated potatoes (water, potato flakes), canola oil, yellow peppers, onions, cracker meal (wheat flour), sea salt, extra virgin olive oil, garlic, parsley, black pepper, chives, lemon juice concentrate), pasta (wheat flour, water, beta carontene). contains: wheat
Nutrition (per 1 cup): 190 calories, 5g fat, 430mg sodium, 32g carbs, 1g fiber, 1g sugars (includes 0g added sugars), 5g protein.*
More Facts on Earth Grown Vegan Ravioli
- Price: $3.79 per 9-ounce package
- Availability: Earth Grown Vegan Ravioli are sold exclusively at U.S. ALDI stores in the refrigerated section. They’re a limited time option that usually pops up a couple times a year.
- Certifications: Earth Grown Vegan Ravioli are Certified Vegan.
- Dietary Notes: By ingredients, Earth Grown Vegan Ravioli are dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, nut-free, peanut-free, soy-free, vegan, and vegetarian.*
- For More Product Information: Visit the ALDI U.S. website at www.aldi.us.
*Always read the ingredient and nutrition statement prior to consumption. Ingredients, processes, and labeling are subject to change at any time for any company or product. Contact the company to discuss their manufacturing processes if potential allergen cross-contamination is an issue for you. All food products are at some degree of risk for allergen cross-contamination. Only you can assess what is safe for your needs.