Unfortunately, the company that curated Be Free Snack Box has gone out of business. See our VeganCuts Review for another option.
More and more people are opting for food delivery services, so we added a section to our dairy-free product reviews for subscription food boxes. For all posts in this category that we are able to try, we’ll unbox to show you what we received when we ordered, and highlight the the features of the service. And if you’ve tried the subscription, you can leave your own unbiased rating and review below! To kick things off, we started with a PURELY Dairy-Free service, Be Free Snack Box. Here’s what we cover in this post (click to jump to any section):
The Quick Details on Be Free Snack Boxes
- The Be Free Snack Box Subscription is sent once per month, during the first week of each month.
- The subscription costs $36.99 to $44.99 per month, which includes FREE shipping. They also have a one-time Snack Box (great for gifting!) for $49.99.
- Each and every item is made without dairy of any kind. No whey, no casein, and no lactose.*
- They offer just dairy-free, vegan, gluten-free, and gluten-free vegan boxes.
- All boxes contain no more than 1 soy item.
- Soy-free and nut-free boxes are available on request.
- Each Be Free snack box includes 7 to 10 full-size snacks.
- Every month includes new and different items.
- Subscriptions include exclusive access to the Be Free Facebook community and cookbook.
- Each month, you can purchase leftover past items at wholesale pricing, and they will be added to your next delivery.
*If you are dealing with a severe or highly sensitive food allergy, you should always contact the company prior to consumption to ensure that the product is safe for your needs. Be Free does their own due diligence, but this should never replace your own.
Be Free Unboxing Video
Want to see the types of goods you get? You wont’ believe how many full-size and multi-serve snacks come out of this box! Just watch:
My Quick & Honest Review
It is a little pricier than some other snack boxes, but the items in it were also larger on average. There also weren’t any items close to expiry, which I’ve seen in other boxes. These are obviously carefully sourced, and the items included were all higher on the quality spectrum. I also loved the diverse range of sweet and savory items in our Be Free Snack Box, and that there were so many new-to-me items. I’ve been trialing dairy-free products for 15 years, and there wasn’t a single item in the box that I had tried before!
I Recommend the Be Free Snack Box Service For:
- Holiday or Birthday Gift to Anyone on a Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, or Vegan Diet
- Care Package (college students, someone who is sick, etc)
- New Dairy-Free Consumers
- Dairy-Free Adventurers who Like to Splurge on New Food Discovery
Discount Codes & Be Free Trial Box Option
When it launched, it was known as a Trial Box, but Be Free now calls this their Snack Sack. It’s just $14.99, and about half the size of the regular Bee Free snack box. It’s a one-time deal, and it ships out immediately upon order. But if you are ready to order a subscription, or several for gifts, then I have a special discount for you.
Use the coupon code GODAIRYFREE at checkout on www.befree-co.com for 20% OFF your dairy-free snack subscription!
One of the best
These boxes are impressive every month. They’re meticulously packaged and always include good, high quality snacks and baking products. I wouldn’t hesitate to gift a subscription or send a care package.