Please Note: This product has been discontinued.
The full name for this healthy snack is “My Family Farm Field Friends® Whole Wheat Baked Crackers,” but we’ll just call them fun and tasty. These bite-sized crackers come in a variety of shapes, including pigs, cows, and chickens. Yet, unlike their fishy competitors, these are all natural and even made with organic wheat flours and expeller pressed safflower oil.
I enjoyed the taste, which was remarkably similar to Wheat Thins. I also liked that one serving included almost 50 of these little snacks. It somehow made me feel more indulgent and less guilty about inhaling several handfuls. They were difficult to resist, as they traveled easily with me while running errands.
Yet it seems that good taste, portability, nutrition, and quality just wasn’t enough for My Family Farm. They also donate cracker (and cookie) profits to Prevent Child Abuse America, and dozens of other worthy non-profits that support children and the environment. Now moms can feel good about giving to their kids in more ways than one!
- Pros: Kosher certified; Low in sugar; Kid-friendly shapes; Easy packing and snacking size; Low in sugars; Made with organic and all-natural ingredients; Trans fat-free
- Cons: Unfortunately, this is the only dairy-free cracker that My Family Farm makes (we are lobbying for more!), so they are at risk for milk “cross-contamination” on shared equipment (kosher OU-D), though proper cleaning standards are surely used between runs.
- Replacing the Cheesy Goldfish Bowl
- Lunch Boxes
- Car Munchies
- Daily Outings
- Little Hands (okay, big ones too)
Where to Buy:
- In Store – Natural Food Grocers throughout the U.S., see their website for a store locator.
- Online – Here on Amazon – note that only the wheat crackers are non-dairy. The cookies do contain whey, and the other crackers contain organic milk and cheese