Unfortunately, it looks like this company has gone out of business. Our Daily Muffins are no longer available.
Our Daily Muffins are true to claim. When prepared as directed they are very moist and flavorful. We followed the directions (which you can’t miss) to freeze, and then pop them in the microwave. Although I am not a fan of the microwave, it was hard to pass up the 15-second cook time. If you prefer, they may be heated in the oven in 5 to 10 min. The cooking convenience and the ability to easily store them in the freezer in single servings makes these muffins a savior for snack time.
Although we would not classify them as a special treat, as a snack we gave them an A+. The blend of flours used gave these muffins a very fine granular texture, that some of our chunky grain loving tasters didn’t care for as much. The flavors were each particular to the tasting group, as you can see below. If you are looking for density or decadence, look elsewhere. However, if fat free is your goal, these muffins could be a top pick. Not to mention, each serving is packed with Calcium (500mg), Potassium (420mg), and Fiber (8g).
For all busy moms and hurried snackers, Our Daily Muffins should be a top consideration for the all natural ingredients, light taste, high mineral content, and incredible convenience.
- Pros: Insanely convenient; Freezer ready; Non-fat; Single serve packaging; Good nutrients and minerals
- Cons: For those who like dense & hearty, the texture had more of a processed and “light” consistency that is popular with many
- Frantic Mornings
- High Calcium & Potassium
- Good Fiber Source
- Low Fat / Low Calorie Diets
Flavors we Trialed:
- Apple Bran – We could really taste the meld of fruit flavors. This was a popular blend.
- Blueberry Bran – I preferred the Apple Bran, but the fruit-bran flavors in general seem to work well.
- Chocolate – This flavor had somewhat of a prune-like taste, even though prunes were nowhere to be found on the ingredient list. We felt that the lack of oils didn’t allow for a good medium to deliver the cocoa and sugar as the bold, smooth flavor of chocolate we are accustomed to. Perhaps chocolate is a more difficult flavor to combine with a no fat product.
- Cranberry Orange – Pleasant flavor, that is more sweet and sugary with an orange flavored afterthought. There were very small bits of cranberry throughout. Our loyalties still lie with the bran flavors.
- Carrot – This was a good flavor for these muffins. We liked the added raisins.
Where to Buy:
- Online – Direct from Our Daily Muffin