Up until recently, Earth’s Own focused primarily on vegan milk alternatives for the Canadian market. They’ve been making almond and soymilks for years, and recently launched a full line of oat milk. But they have a new section on their website for “foods” which includes Earth’s Own Dairy-Free Butter Spread. You can find a few brands of vegan butter in Canada, but this is one of the first mainstream options from a homegrown brand.
Earth’s Own Dairy-Free Butter is Spreading to Stores Across Canada
This buttery spread uses organic butter beans, like Wayfare Dairy-Free Butter. It makes the spread lower in fat than your average margarine or buttery spread. Be sure to let us know what you think if you buy and try it – leave your unbiased rating and review below!
Ingredients: organic plant base (water, organic butter beans), organic coconut oil, organic sunflower oil, sea salt, organic sunflower lecithin, organic cultured dextrose, konjac root powder, organic natural flavour, organic turmeric powder.*
Nutrition (per 2 teaspoons): 45 calories, 5g fat, 0g carbs, 0g fiber, 0g sugars (includes 0g added sugar), 0g protein.*
More Facts on Earth’s Own Dairy-Free Butter
- Price: $5.99 per 340-gram tub
- Availability: Earth’s Own Dairy-Free Butter is sold at Loblaws family of stores, Sobeys QC, IG, and also some smaller retailers. It will also be stocked at more major retailers across Canada.
- Certifications: Earth’s Own Dairy-Free Butter is Certified Organic.
- Dietary Notes: By ingredients, Earth’s Own Dairy-Free Butter is dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, gluten-free, grain-free, nut-free, peanut-free, soy-free, keto-friendly, vegan, and vegetarian.*
- For More Product Information: Visit the Earth’s Own website at earthsown.com.
*Always read the ingredient and nutrition statement prior to consumption. Ingredients, processes, and labeling are subject to change at any time for any company or product. Contact the company to discuss their manufacturing processes if potential allergen cross-contamination is an issue for you. No food product can be guaranteed “safe” for every individual’s needs. You should never rely on ingredient and allergen statements alone if dealing with a severe food allergy.