Get your chips ready! Earth’s Own Dairy-Free Dips are now available throughout Canada. Their first flavor is Ranch, of course, but we’re anticipating there will be more (perhaps French Onion?). Their thick, creamy recipe includes a healthy array of organic ingredients, including real herbs.
Earth’s Own Dairy-Free Dips Launch in Creamy Vegan Ranch
Like their other creamy foods, this dairy-free dip from Earth’s Own uses organic butter beans. But surprisingly, it has a slightly different formula from their Sour Cream Alternative (no oats!). Once you buy and try this product, be sure to leave your unbiased rating and review below!
Ingredients: organic plant base (water, organic butter beans), organic coconut oil, organic garlic, organic cane sugar, sea salt, organic gum arabic, organic cultured dextrose, konjac root powder, organic onion powder, organic citric acid, yeast extract, organic long pepper, organic dill, lactic acid, organic chive, organic parsley.*
Nutrition (per 2 tablespoons): 40 calories, 3.5g fat, 2g carbs, 1g fiber, 1g sugars, 1g protein.*
More Facts on Earth’s Own Dairy-Free Dips
- Price: $4.99 per 227-gram tub
- Availability: Earth’s Own Dairy-Free Dips are sold at Loblaws family of stores, Sobeys QC, IG, and other natural food stores and major retailers across Canada.
- Certifications: Earth’s Own Dairy-Free Dips are Certified Organic.
- Dietary Notes: By ingredients, Earth’s Own Dairy-Free Dips are dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, gluten-free, nut-free, peanut-free, soy-free, vegan, and vegetarian.*
- For More Product Information: Visit the Earth’s Own website at earthsown.com.
*Always read the ingredient and nutrition statement prior to consumption. Ingredients, processes, and labeling are subject to change at any time for any company or product. Contact the company to discuss their manufacturing processes if potential allergen cross-contamination is an issue for you. No food product can be guaranteed “safe” for every individual’s needs. You should never rely on ingredient and allergen statements alone if dealing with a severe food allergy.